Visit Our Office for a Brighter, Whiter Smile
Dull, stained, and discolored teeth are often the product of a number of factors, including age, environment, smoking habits, and the consumption of beverages such as coffee or tea. If you’re looking to brighten your smile, Stewart Fenigstein DDS can help you find teeth whitening solutions that will get you the results you desire.
To get one step closer to achieving the bright smile of your dreams, call us today at 716-565-3900.
Why Choose Dr. Fenigstein for Teeth Whitening?
Brighten your smile up to 8-shades in just 45 minutes! While there are a number of non-professional teeth whiteners on the market, such as whitening toothpastes and strips, these products only get half the job done. Dr. Fenigstein uses Zoom! Whitening to provide a safe, pain-free whitening experience in just one visit. Ask your hygienist about scheduling an appointment during your bi-annual cleaning, or call our office at 716-565-3900.
- Our team will check your current shade so that you are able to see the dramatic difference
- Next, we will prep your mouth by applying a layer of advanced whitening gel to your teeth
- We will then shine the WhiteSpeed blue LED lamp onto your teeth
- This process is repeated 3 times
- A post-treatment gel is applied to help protect enamel and reduce sensitivity
- Customized whitening trays and a take-home whitening kit will be provided to you upon completion
Teeth Whitening FAQ
Does teeth whitening hurt?
No, the entire procedure is pain- free and a gel enamel is applied to help reduce sensitivity afterward.
How much whiter will my teeth be after one treatment?
Zoom! Whitening is known to brighten your smile up to 8 shades in just one treatment.
How long does it take?
The in-office procedure takes just 45 minutes.
Teeth Whitening Testimonials
“It is rare to find a dentist you thoroughly enjoy visiting! Dr. Stew and all staff are super personable/professional, and my teeth feel/look better than ever. Much appreciation for their care and expertise.” – Nick F.